Classroom

Classroom

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Summer Time is Here

Well, the graduate work is finally done, the classroom is packed up for the summer and I... am already thinking about next year! Before you think I am crazy let me just say that my mind never stops thinking about what I can do to enhance and better my classroom! that being said I will be spending time visiting family, laying by the pool, having cookouts,crafting and reading for enjoyment this summer. One thing I have been spending a lot of time doing lately, is taking part in a movement called: Race to Nowhere, The Dark Side of America's Achievement Culture.There is a great article about kindergarten that I want to share with my followers. Just click on the highlighted kindergarten word.  If we as early childhood educators could educate policy makers and parents on what is important our young children would be so much more successful!
Take a look but I promise I will enjoy summer as I continue to grow as an educator!

No comments:

Post a Comment